1. Committed to best practice privacy standards
Mercy Perinatal is committed to protecting your personal information and letting you know the type of information we collect and how this information is used.
2. Collecting information
• When you visit this website, the personal information we collect is:
• What you tell us about yourself. We do not automatically gather information such as your name, phone number or email address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via email or registering for updates.
• If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence and information that you provide by completing forms on the website
• When you visit this website our web server automatically collects a limited amount of information essential for the operation and security of our organisation. Some of this information (eg browser type) does not identify who you are. Other information such as your internet domain name or internet protocol (IP) address may identify you depending, in large part, on the naming standards followed by your internet service provider. You may wish to ask them about their policies and practices in this regard.
3. Our use and disclosure of your personal information
We use personal information collected about you via our website for the purpose for which it was collected (e.g. responding to your feedback or enquiry).
We may also use or disclose your personal information for related purposes such as improvement activities, website administration and maintenance purposes, or any purpose required by law.
5. Links to other sites
6. For more information
For more information about our policies or about our website in general please email firstname.lastname@example.org.