Speakers and topics
- What are the potential benefits and risks of vaccines in pregnancy?
Prof Sue Walker, University of Melbourne and Mercy Perinatal
- Where is the outbreak up to?
Prof Paul Johnson, Austin Health
- COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccine in pregnancy: what do we know?
Dr Clare Whitehead, The Royal Women's Hospital
- The ATAGI-RANZCOG joint statement on COVID-19 vaccine in pregnancy
Prof Michelle Giles, ATAGI
- Communication and the COVID19 vaccine- from pre pregnancy to breast feeding
A/Prof Margie Danchin, University of Melbourne and Murdoch Children's Research Institute (MCRI)
Register for webinar
- Joining us for a final panel discussion will be Dr Vijay Roach, President RANZCOG and Prof Caroline Homer, AO, Co-Program Director, Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health, Burnet Institute with ‘Messages in a bottle for the maternity workforce and pregnant women’.